Wednesday, January 23, 2013

To Be kinder To Others

To be wealthy and famous no longer appeals to me
For to be a better person is all I wish to be
To be kinder to others and live as good as I can
And as a better human being try to live out my life span
To try not to be judgemental since I too can be that way
And try to perform at least one good deed every day
Make yourself a better person make your town a better place
That's how it is and always was and will always be the case
In life I have been lucky never had to do it tough
And to be a better person for me now seems good enough
I've left them all behind me my daydreams of renown
In the old fields of Claraghatlea just west of Millstreet Town
To help out those in need of help and do at least one good deed every day
If I could achieve that much in life I would be doing okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment