Friday, January 25, 2013

In Life

In life disappointments I have known
But still my problems are my own
For with others your problems why share
When they have their own woes to bear.

Since human nature is this way
Even for success there is some price to pay
The wealthiest person in the town
Is the one some wish for to drag down.

Yet what is success I only know
That on trees and bushes it doesn't grow
Some say it is a state of mind
That only in happy people you will find.

But with that you well may disagree
Since we all look at life so differently
Apart from your children and your wife
You see money as the most important thing in life.

In life I've had to cope with stress
But I also have known happiness
Have known the difference between joy and sad
But in life you take the good times with the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment