Tuesday, January 22, 2013

How Can I Respect People

How can I respect people who do not respect me
Who to others do not grant me my due equality
Since equality to others is everybody's due
That is if to one's higher self one wish to remain true
Too many far too many support the inequality of rank
Our sadly flawed socities for such people we must thank
I cannot respect people who see fit to put me down
Far too many of their sort inhabit every town
These people not good people strange mind games they do play
They uphold rank and class distinction and create us against they
How can I respect people who like to pigeon hole
Those they look on as inferior in life this their chosen role
On who should be seen as important they like to have their say
They are small minded people small in their own small way.

No comments:

Post a Comment