Sunday, January 27, 2013

It Is Often Said Of Karma

It is often said of Karma we receive what is our due
Though you may look at it quite differently you may say that is not true
Yet by saying as much you're saying to lie and cheat is quite okay
If for such you don't go to prison is that what you are trying to say?
I'm one who believes in Karma it's concept does seem true to me
Though with the idea of what goes around comes around some do choose to disagree
But each to their own way of thinking or in other words each to their own
Though they too will receive the fruits of as I will of the Karma for ourselves we've sown
Karma is for everybody that is how I see it anyway
For every wrong you do to others to Karma the price you will pay
And for every good deed you perform happiness in your life you'll know
I believe that in Karma we will reap what we did sow
Karma is for everybody that's how it does seem to me
But everyone in their thinking are different and may see it quite differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment