Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Were I A Lion King

Were i a lion king of the pride how proud a lion I'd be
To think that other lions for miles around are very scared of me
In the stillness of the African night i would roar aggressively
I would not be kind to other lions or in ways act neighbourly
Of the prey the lionesses did kill i would be first to eat
The other members of the pride would have to wait for their share of the meat
The male lion who has compassion will never rule a pride
Of any honour in his life by his attitude self denied
If i were a lion king of the pride the lionesses for me would kill the prey
But if's an obstacle that always does get in the way
Human beings need some aggression in life for to succeed
The timid like the timid lion are not destined to lead
Were i a lion king in the African night I'd give a mighty roar
That would be heard by other lions for two miles distant or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment