Thursday, November 22, 2012

Don't Tell Me

Don't tell me how i ought to live since one day i must die
When you say that all God fearing kind are good such talk based on a lie
That all God fearing kind are good to all does not apply
The few Atheists that i do know they would not harm a fly.

Don't tell me how i ought to live since my life it is my own
You are of the controlling type and your kind to me known
I never harm anyone and man's laws i obey
Don't tell me how i ought to live and to what God i should pray.

When you try to make me feel bad about myself i do not wish to hear
I may fear the very thought of dying but God i do not fear
To your beliefs and to your God you will not convert me
I believe in the great Goddess of Mother Earth there is none as great as she.

Since i never give you advice leave me to my own way
My God is an immortal she but to her i never pray
The lives of other people your type like to control
But 'tis up to every individual to nourish his or her own soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment