Thursday, November 29, 2012

I Have My Opinions

I have my opinions but pay no heed to me
For i am as powerless as powerless can be
Though things would be different if i had my way
No nuclear weapons or stealth bombers in the World of today.

You have your opinions and that suits me fine
Though your views on life are quite different to mine
On what's just and fair we could never agree
One might say we look at things quite differently.

From your way of thinking apart i have grown
Don't need power over others but my thoughts are my own
Your right to express your opinions is only your right
It well may be me who does not see the light.

You have your opinions i find that okay
We all look at life in a different way
You live far away you i never will know
And the karma that's ours is the karma we sow.

No comments:

Post a Comment