Thursday, November 22, 2012

Nearly everyone suffers from some form of addiction nearly everyone is addictive in some way
As for me i suffer a penning addiction i pen a few more doggerels every day
The urge to write in me is so addictive the inspiration of the muse it does transcend
Though i am one who should know from experience that your addiction to you never is your friend
The urge to write it always is upon me it does seem like an incurable disease
Yes i should know as i am quite addictive that the addictive urge can be so hard to please
An addiction can prove very masochistic as i should know of the fact i won't lie
For decades I've been an addictive rhymer and I'll be a rhymer till the day i die
Perhaps i have said all that i have to say but the urge in me it keeps me penning on
Though i have lived a year with three score years and my better years by now are long gone
You tell me you do not have an addiction people like you one might say very rare
You are indeed a very endangered species not many like you in the big World out there,
I am one who was born with an addiction an addictive doggerel writer one might say
And if there is a cure for addictive rhymers for the cure i cannot afford to pay

No comments:

Post a Comment