Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My God Is Mother Nature

My God is Mother Nature of that why should i lie
And my remains will return to her when life's breath in me die
A bloke who lives across the street he talks and prays to his God in the sky
Though love thy newighbour it would seem to him does not apply.

A few weeks back in a fit of rage he punched the bloke next door
But his neighbour in the District Court will even up the score
His neighbour from the brutal assault received a broken jaw
Not even God will help him out when he face the court of law.

In that second verse i have strayed from the point that my God is out there
My God is an immortal she her presence is everywhere
I see the beauty she create in every flower and rose
Though others have a different God that's life one must suppose.

In parks and gardens her birds sing on every bush and tree
The Immortral Mother Nature the one true God to me
Us humans like all of her life forms are mere mortals after all
To the scythe of her reaper we eventually must fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment