Saturday, September 24, 2011

She's The Darling Girl Of Nutview

She's the darling girl of Nutview miss delightful Rose O Brien
Like a blushing flower of summer lit by beautiful sunshine
with her Jane Fonda type figure and her locks of chestnut brown
She's admired by all the fellows Rose the pride of Nutview Town.

And though I've never spoken to her my eyes do tell me a share
She seem quiet and unassuming and of her beauty unaware
And her type doesn't scoff at others, at others faults her type doesn't sneer
It's a gift from god the maker to be honest and sincere.

I was cursed and born bashful curse on me a farmer's boy
For a man approaching thirty far too sensitive and shy
I feel choked by inhibition, inhibition weigh me down
And with no one there to help me in my weaknessess I drown.

In my sweetest ever dream last night I walked with Miss O Brien
On the road by hazel forest with her little hand in mine
'Twas like walking through a fairyland as a bright full moon shone pale
On lofty hazel mountain and the fields of hazel vale.

But I may never ask the lady out as 'twould be easier for me to die
And don't ask me for a reason as I've already told you why
I lack the will and courage that go to make a man
But it's my mocking so called buddies who make me the way I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment