Sunday, September 25, 2011

Jeff Kennett Has This Great Plan For The Nobbies

Jeff Kennett has this great plan for the Nobbies
But the Nobbies wild beauty he could not tame
The Nobbies will be long there after he's departed
And the Nobbies was long there before he came.

In fact the Nobbies will be there forever
Those cliffs have seen the seasons come and go
For centuries overlooking the Pacific
The sea coast and the black rocks down below.

Why people elect people such as Kennett
Is something I will never understand
I only have respect for Mother Nature
What Right have we to desecrate her land?.

Why people vote for people such as Kennett
Again I ask myself the question why?
That we cannot see the madness in our folly
When we vote for those who wilfully destroy.

For centuries the natives lived with Mother Nature
Till white man the developer came along
To desecrate the last untouched land of this Planet
Can we not see the folly in our wrong?

Some may dismiss me as an active greenie
Though I've never joined a greenie protest I recall
And those who condemn me for loving Mother Nature
Are paying to me the greatest compliment of all.

Jeff Kennett's name may live for a few centuries
And there's a time limit to the fame of man
But the ageless Nobbies will be there forever
And the Nobbies have been there since time began.

Jeff Kennett has this great plan for the Nobbies
But such wild beauty he could never tame
The Nobbies will be there long after he's departed
And the Nobbies was long there before he came. 

No comments:

Post a Comment