Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Big Mark

Of losing brain cells big Mark holds no fear
As at the weekends he drinks heaps of beer,
A can to two to three and then to four,
To five six seven and often times even more.

In Yorkshire he first saw the light of day
In England more than half of a world away
And to Australia he came with his family
When he was ten in seventy two or three.

If ever you're in Dandenong he say
Call in to see me if you pass that way
I live at sixty three on David Street
And my wife and children I'd like you to meet.

He's quite a character this fellow Mark
And there's nothing he likes better than good lark
And laughter's flame in the work place he stoke
As he never fails to come up with good joke.

How kind of him to ask me to his house
To have a beer and meet his kids and spouse
And who know some day I might knock on his door
With a six pack and with them spend an hour or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment