Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I Am A Believer In Karma

I've met good people in my travels quite honest and generous and kind
But in every pack there is a joker and a villian is not hard to find
The windows to their souls are curtained and light it cannot enter in
When they cheat you out of your money they see your financial loss as their win.

The good for themselves save good karma what goes around comes around they say
You do the wrong thing by somebody to karma you surely must pay
I am a believer in karma what goes around does come around
With those who commit crimes against others prosperity does not abound.

I am a believer in karma for to help some one you go out of your way
You build up for yourself good fortune and in kind karma you will repay
For karma it does work in two ways and if to it credit you do owe
Then you will eat the bad grains of karma for each bad seed of karma you sow.

I am a believer in karma and karma believe me is real
And there are two different karmas for good people and for those who steal
What goes around comes around they tell you and those words do seem very true
And we will all receive the karma the karma that to us is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment