Saturday, June 23, 2012

I Have No Desire

I have no desire for to try to change your ideas
On politics and life you just suit yourself please
But do not waste your energy in trying to convince me your ideas are right
Since we are as different as day is from night.

You say refugees should be sent back to from where they came
For their circumstance beyond their control poor souls you do blame
But due to circumstance of birth it would seem to me
That you or I may have been born to become a refugee.

That you and I are so lucky you don't see it that way
That we are responsible for our predicaments you are trying to say
But in some cases that only seems to apply
On your sort of reasoning I won't waste a reply.

So many think like you of that I am aware
And so little in common we do seem to share
But before we first walked we learned how to crawl
And long live the truth in a fair go for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment