Monday, December 24, 2012

The Sheer Power And Beauty Of Nature

The sheer power and beauty of Nature is something to fear and admire
The writers and artists to write of and sketch her she never does fail to inspire
And yet many of us does take her for granted though off of our Earth Mother we live
We only seem for to take from her and back to her little does give
My God is the Goddess of Nature the only God of which i do know
I've loved her since i was a young boy and my love for her only does grow
The only God i am aware of her creatures for all to see
I do not begrudge you your unseen God but Nature's the Goddess for me
I love and adore Goddess Nature for to say different would be a lie
I have loved her since i was a youngster and i will love her till the day that i die
Her huge oceans support her great whales her birds sing to greet every day
And i one of her air breathing life forms in her bosom destined to lay
The one who will live on forever her great rivers to her oceans flow
I've loved her since i was a young boy yet of her ways little i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment