Saturday, December 22, 2012

The One Who Was Never My Mate

He is one that i do see often and lets say too often of late
The one i can't see eye to eye with the one who was never my mate
Our ideas of life are so different and nothing in common we do share
Save we both were born to a woman and we live in and breathe the same air
I am not saying he is a bad person he is as good if not better than me
It's that his ideas of life are quite different we look at life quite differently
Conservative in his way of thinking one who likes to be in a position of control
The one who yearns to be a leader though in life that not his designated role
But as a leader he would be autocratic he surely would abuse his rule
I've seen him kick and abuse his dog he has it in him to be cruel
I can't say i like his behavior he is one i cannot admire
His type i do not socialize with of his type i quickly do tire
Of late i do meet him quite often though to each other we've little to say
Just a very brief greeting in passing such as a hello or good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment