Friday, December 28, 2012

Please Sing Me A Song

Please sing me a song of the clear mountain rill
That babbles on down from the foot of the hill
By many a ditch and many a hedgerow
To join the big river it ever does flow.

Please sing me a song of the birds and the bees
Of the blossoms in Spring on the fruit bearing trees
Of Nature's there's so much to learn and know
And my wonder of her as I age seem to grow.

Please sing me a song of a sunny Summer's day
With a cool freshening breeze and the sweet scent of hay
Which brings to the nostrils a sense of delight
When the soul of Nature is happy and bright.

Please sing me a song of Nature in the Spring
When her nesting wild birds do whistle and sing
Of Winter and Summer of Spring and the Fall
The songs about Nature I love best of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment