Sunday, May 29, 2011

Richard

The most important to him are I, myself and me
And he feels so 'hard done by' he craves for sympathy
My heart goes out to Richard he doesn't have a mate
But there's a few around the place that he has grown to hate.

Whenever I meet Richard I feel so pressed for time
I cannot bear long with him he likes to have a whine
He feels the world's against him he's down on human kind
He sees the faults in others but to his own seem blind.

He's twenty five and single he holds down a good job
And he ought to feel so lucky he's not short of a bob
But Richard is a whinger he whinges all the time
And he would be in prison now if whinging was a crime.

Why is he so unhappy I've often wondered why
Perhaps his problems go back to when he was a boy
He may have had tough childhood 'a victim of abuse'
For weird and strange behaviour there must be some excuse?.

His bank account is growing he's not been known to spend
And his favourite one liner is 'my pocket is my friend'
And though financially he's well off his problems seem no less
And money won't buy his greatest need the gift of happiness.

Whenever I meet Richard I give him little time
He would be in confinement now if whinging were a crime
He feels the world's against him his money is his mate
And there's a few he say he know that he has grown to hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment