Tuesday, May 31, 2011

John If Only

They call him 'John If Only' these words he often say
If only I were wealthy I dream about that day
I'd travel all around the World to places far away
But I am just a poor bloke so here I live and stay.

If only I won lotto I can only visualize
A three million dollar jackpot I long for such surprise
I often buy a ticket but my luck is never in
If only and if only that jackpot I could win.

If only dad were wealthy a multi millionaire
But he is always short of cash this life is so unfair
I'd like a million dollars in the bank and having said that two
And I dream of winning lotto but dreams seldom come true.

I envy Jamie Packer he is the chosen one
But I only envy him because he's Kerry Packer's son
And though Kerry looks quite ugly I wish he were my dad
Some say be happy with your lot for what should I feel glad?

They call him 'John If Only' and he warrant his nickname
And that he's not a wealthy man if only is to blame
If only he were wealthy he dream about that day
He'd travel all around the World to places far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment