Sunday, July 29, 2012

We Do Not Move In The Same Circles

In truth he is a very good person though we look at life differently
The things that to him are important are not that important to me
He is quite a religious person and he goes to church on sunday
Like I say we see things quite differently though with me that does seem okay.

He is a professional type of person and he is quite clever and wise
But I'm not in his social circle and with him I do not socialize
The like minded do stick together that does seem the natural way
Whenever we meet just in passing we do wish each other good day.

Birds of a feather seem to flock together to humans that too does apply
That a strong bond is born of sameness is not hard to understand why
In likeness there is an attraction both physically and mentally 'twould seem
One does not seem to have much in common with those of a different team.

He is such a very good person and when he prays his is not a false prayer
But we do not move in the same circles since so little in common we do share
He is one I see fairly often since to me he does live nearby
But when we meet we do not have long conversations just a simple hello and goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment