Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Scottish Charlie

His wallet stolen from him in Christchurch containing 600 dollars and  i d
I am bruk said Scottish Charlie bruk as any one can be
Whoever stole my cash and wallet whether they be he or she
Are sowing the seeds for their bad karma their price for dishonesty.

I felt very sorry for him in his moments of despair
All his money and i d taken it seemed unjust and unfair
I said Charlie I can help you thirty dollars I can spare
But he declined with a thank you for you are not a millionaire.

There are many good people in Christchurch who will help you when you're down
But you will also meet some rogues here just like any other town
They sow the seeds of their own karma I am better off than they
And I'll recover don't you worry and live to know a better day.

I must say goodbye said Charlie may good fortune with you meet
As we parted with a handshake at the corner of the street
He was down but far from beaten he'd recover from his loss
To break the will of Scottish Charlie it would take a heavier cross.

All his money and i d stolen from him he was left in poverty
And I know that I would feel suicidal if such thing had happened to me
But Scottish Charlie the survivor one more statistic of crime
Will recover from his losses though it well may take some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment