Saturday, August 27, 2011

I'm Not Saying You Are A Racist

You are playing the game of races and I find that a little sad
Don't tell me this is a good race and don't tell me this race is bad
I'm not saying you are a racist I only wish to make it clear
That when you start comparing people I for one doesn't wish to hear.

Sad to think that in my own lifetime of prejudice we won't be free
For in all races there's good and some bad that's how it would seem to me
And when you say some races are better than others you are entitled to your point of view
But it doesn't mean your views are right and that I have to agree with you.

I'm not saying you are a racist don't put words into my mouth
It's just we don't agree on this one and with you I don't want a verbal bout
Still in the history of mankind is there one race you could name
Who could claim that not one of theirs has committed any acts of shame?

I'm not saying you are a racist and to say the least I feel perturbed
For against you I have not used not even once the racist word
You have your views and I have my views and we are different as chalk and cheese
Can we call it quits on this one and can we change the subject please.

I'm not saying you are a racist just with you I do not agree
When you say some races better than others that does not seem right to me
And I'm not saying you are a racist I only wish to make it clear
That when you start comparing people I for one doesn't wish to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment