Wednesday, August 29, 2012

'Tis Easy For To Be Judgemental

'Tis easy for to be judgemental and judgemental people not rare
And I should know as I too am that way and there are plenty like me everywhere
Perhaps we dislike in others what in ourselves we seem to see
The things in others I do not like are the things I do not like in me
And what about you Mr Rabbit have you any kind thing to say
About that weary ageing battler he may have seen a better day?
But one day you too will be like him and from life looking the worst for wear
Yet he is a very brave fellow and with bravery his crosses he does bear
'Tis easy to find fault with others and them you may well criticize
But you will not find judgemental people amongst the ranks of the thoughtful and wise
When we are into criticizing others our own higher selves we cannot embrace
We should concentrate on our own faults we all have our own problems to face
'Tis easy for to be judgemental so many lack in empathy
And the weaknesses I see in others are the weaknesses I see in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment