Sunday, October 23, 2011

Jeff And Jane

Jane has gone to Gippsland for weekend conference I hear
Whilst Jeff is with his mate Joe in Joe's flat drinking beer
And thinking of his love one and wishing she were near
When he would say my darling and she would say my dear.

Jeff not very happy with big bus driver Bob
What that fellow warrant a good 'smack in the gob'
Of him trying to chat my girlfriend up I have had enough
Time for me take action, time that I got tough.

Jane feels more than happy about the rivalry
Jeff not happy with Bob is proof that he loves me
When a man feels jealous shows that he is keen
And I feel very flattered you know what I mean.

Jane doesn't love the bus man it would seem that way
Jeff is such a cutie she's been known to say
Bob gave it his best shot but his effort in vain
He can drive the buses and pine for lovely Jane.

Jane and Jeff together an odd looking pair
He with Kojak haircut she with long blond hair
Jane all sweet and smiling and Jeff is smiling too
And whispering sweet nothings words like I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment