Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Kind Of Person You Are

I do not care where you come from what Country or place
Of your gender or Nationality or your color or Race
Of the size of your house or of your business or car
I just want to know of the person you are
You are seen by many as successful with me that's okay
But having said that what is success anyway
Many seen as successful are not good people at all
And in their own small ways they are very small
For many it is a hard old World the big Woirld out there
Where hundreds are homeless and hungry for every millionaire
If you own a big swimming pool and drink the most expensive wine
I do say 'good on you' though that's no business of mine
Or of how much money you have accumulated or of the size of your car
I would prefer to know of the kind of person you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment