Tuesday, March 26, 2013

It Won't Make Any Difference

To the World it won't make any difference though you may not agree
Of what I think of you or what you think of me
In the flaws of others our own flaws we see
Though with that some may differ and say differently.

I am not what one would call a good soul
For I feel that my ego is out of control
My inflated ego that seem to compel
Me for to keep penning reams of doggerel.

Would to give writing away for me be loss of pride
And is addictive behaviour to the ego tied?
I am just pondering questions to self as I scribble along
To the out of date thinkers perhaps I belong.

I once had a dog she was my greatest friend
She loved me unconditionally until her life's end
But to love in the Human World conditions apply
Why dogs are more loving than us I do wonder why?

No comments:

Post a Comment