Sunday, August 4, 2013

Restricted Access By Poem Hunter

Restricted access by Poem Hunter's webmasters to my Poem Hunter site
Though of my fellow P H members nasty things i never write
But then suppose life is a bit like this you cannot always win
And the setbacks that we do receive we must bear with a grin.

I wish they'd email for to tell me my stuff for them not good enough
That my rhymes not to their standard slightly on the side of rough
If they told me so much in writing I'd not even take offense
On their behalf than treating me the way they do it would make for better sense.

A simple email for Poem Hunter's Webmaster should not be too much of a task
To tell me where i stand with him or her is that too much to ask?
When bureaucrats play mind games with me they do put me offside
I am not a hard one for to please but i have my sense of pride.

Any respect to me as a member Poem Hunter refuses for to pay
And to think that they can live without me does suit me quite okay
Not good enough for P H at least it would seem that way
You win some and you lose some that's life as some do say.

No comments:

Post a Comment