Friday, July 12, 2013

Try To Make The Most Of Life

Try to make the most of life and enjoy every day
Before time it does catch up on you it ticks and ticks away
Yes time does not wait for anyone it did not wait for me
My best years are behind me i now am sixty three
The years have left me older and wrinkled balder and gray
My best years are behind me i have known a better day
Some that i went to school with in eternal rest now lay
On how long we live and when we die the Reaper has the say
Why ruin the good health that you have with hours of needless stress
A few good hearty laughs a day can give rise to happiness
The longest lived human being in time does not have a long span
So enjoy life and make the most of every day for as long as you can
The heaviest troubles that you have to the troubles of some seem light
And just live every day as if it is your last and one day you will be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment