Friday, May 24, 2013

There Is Plenty Of Room In Heaven

There is plenty of room in Heaven where winged angels dwell
But things are very different in Satan's World in Hell
It is vastly overcrowded and conditions there are bad
But for the souls of deceased sinners I cannot say I feel sad
And though one day soon I will be there I've come to realize
To hear that Hell is overcrowded comes to me as no surprise
For in a Human World of many sinners the good are in the few
Though to that you may well say so tell us something new
In the World of the hereafter Heaven will not be for me
Winged angels singing in the sky I will not hear or see
By all accounts in Satan's World life there is worse than tough
But for as long as I have pen and paper I will feel happy enough
For to scribble on forever more reams and reams of doggerel
Amongst the other poetasters in our Poetasters Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment