Friday, May 31, 2013

I Hope To Be Living In Ten Years From Now

In ten years from now in time not a long span
If I am alive I will be an old man
The clock on our lives ever ticking away
And every day nearer to our final day
The belief of a post Earthly existence to many to some is a lie
But one thing for certain humans like all other life forms are born to die
The same for us as the sheep or the horse or the cow
But I hope to be living in ten years from now
The young boys are laughing as they play football
In decades from now with their friends they'll recall
The games that they played in the park in the town
The aging have their memories the young daydream of renown
Through many hard Seasons I have learned to survive
And in ten years from now I hope to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment