Tuesday, April 26, 2011

An Egalatarian Society

I am aware that they are well intentioned
All those who speak of an egalatarian society
And I can only commend them for hoping
For something that is just not meant to be.

For egalitarianism in this modern World
As in the past don't have a part to play
For money which decide our social status
Is seen as more important every day.

I too hope for an egalatarian society
But in the future I can only see
The gap between the rich and poor increasing
And a huge growth in inequality.

If I seem negative you must forgive me
I only look at the reality
And I realize that realism often can
Be misconstrued as a form of negativity.

With those who hope for an egalatarin society
I must say that I thoroughly agree
But I feel saddened by my own conviction
That in my life time such I'll never see.

No comments:

Post a Comment