Saturday, June 29, 2013

Than The Gift Of Life Is There One As Great

Than the gift of life is there one as great
And life is a thing we ought to celebrate
I'm so lucky to myself is all i do say
When i awake to the light of another new day.

I would like to live for as long as i can
And die in my sleep as a very old man
Even on my worst day I've had no wish to die
And i have known bad days of that i won't lie.

On our journey through life at times we struggle to cope
But where there is life it is said there is hope
To know better days the hard times we survive
And isn't it so great just to be alive.

Sometime in the future whenever that will be
The Reaper too will claim the life's breath from me
And though my better days to the forever long gone
I still do love life and i want to live on.

No comments:

Post a Comment