Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Respect Me As An Equal

Respect Me as an equal and respect to you I'll pay
I'm too old for playing mind games I've never been that way
The one who derives pleasure in verbally putting others down
Will never be looked up to as the most loved one in town,
Those who use words as an offensive weapon with their sins have to live
Cruel words can wound fragile feelings and prove hard to forgive
If you cannot offer respect such you will not receive
We do sow our own Karma on that i do believe,
Low in their sense of self esteem and without common sense
The arrogant and insensitive with their words cause offense,
offensive people who are aging have not learned from life at all
They don't leave us with happy memories of them for to recall
The one without reason to offend me will never be my friend
He or she i do not wish to know of that i won't pretend.

No comments:

Post a Comment