Thursday, December 29, 2011

I Did Feel Like Giving Up On Writing

I did feel like giving up on writing all chances of fame and glory gone
But a tiny voice whispered within me I feel that you ought to go on
Tomorrow you may write your best verses and your gifts you should never deny
So just keep on keeping on mister right up till the day that you die.

No you should never give up writing despite your lack of wealth and fame
Not everybody can be famous and have people honour their name
You write a song to Mother Nature the birds and the flowers and the bees
The sound that the wind makes on wild days as it soughs it's way through the trees.

You write of the creek that flows to the river and the river that flows to the sea
Out there in Mother Nature's garden there is so much beauty to see
You write of the natural beauty and Mother Nature glorify
You tell her how much that you love her the lark sings for her in the sky.

You write of the poor and the lonely the forsaken mother and wife
Her husband has left her for another and she knows about the hard life
For some people life far from easy our destiny beyond our control
But do not give up on your verses for why would you wish to starve your soul.

I did feel like giving up on writing till a tiny voice within me said
Tomorrow you may pen your best verses and your better days may be ahead
And the tiny voice it inspires me to write something new every day
So I will write on till the finish why should I give writing away?

No comments:

Post a Comment