Friday, July 22, 2011

If I Were A Venomous Spider

If there's such a thing as re-incarnation and were I to return as a lower form of life
I'd love to be a venomous spider and live where coruption is rife
I'd live in the chambers of parliament and I'd bite everybody I'd see
And I'd kill a few unworthy people before they would get to kill me.

If I were a venomous spider I'd live where reputations are destroyed
And in a dark corner in Parliament I would find a safe place to hide
I'd creep up behind an m.p. or a minister and catch them completely unaware
And bite them as hard as I could bite whilst they sat relaxed on their chair.

If I were a venomous spider I would not live in the poor side of town
And I'd not bite the poor or their children when in search of my ill renown
No I'd live in the parlour of a tycoon in a dark nook I would hide away
And at my first chance I'd bite the home owner and for his crimes against the poor make him pay.

If I were a venomous spider I would lead a sinister life
I would live in the parlour of a tycoon and bite him and then bite his wife
And I'd live in the chambers of parliament where the seed of corruption grow
And sink my deadly fangs in the buttocks of some so called honorable so and so.

No comments:

Post a Comment