Monday, October 29, 2012

This No Ordinary Town

I myself may seem strange but some stranger than me
In the small country town a few weird things i did see
And as on the quiet Main Street i drove up and down
Methought to myself this no ordinary town.

A male and female in their twenties out walking their white black spotted pig
As opposed to a piglet the young boar seemed big
Their pig quite relaxed as he strolled by their side
On the Streets of the small town such strange things i spied.

An ageing bloke with a white ferret in harness walked on the Main Street
I thought to myself this a hard one to beat
I tell you what i saw my eyes do not deceive
Though everyone my story would not believe.

Some may say a visit to the psyche doctor i may be due
But the story i tell you happens to be true
Of the strange things i see in the small country town
As on the quiet streets i drove up and down.

No comments:

Post a Comment